The term agribusiness often means different things to different people. In a sense, every farm or pastoral property can be described as an agribusiness however, we use the term to refer to those businesses that provide goods or services to the agricultural sector.
We have extensive experience in acting in such businesses including:
- Machinery and vehicle dealers;
- Chemical and merchandise suppliers;
- Investors and funders of agricultural activities;
- Rural retailers;
- Rural trade based businesses;
- City based businesses dealing with farmers and pastoralists;
- Importers and wholesalers of rural products;
- Grain traders; and
- Rural real estate agents.