We have acted in the area of Mining Law since the 1980s when we were involved in some seminal court actions involving the then newly emerging 1978 Mining Act.
Since then we have continued our involvement in Mining Law including in the following areas:
- Wardens Court representation;
- Objections applications;
- Tenement disputes;
- Private land owners’ rights;
- Compensation Agreements;
- Access Agreements;
- Joint Venture Agreements;
- Mining Property Sale and Purchase Agreements;
- Mining Service Providers Contract Agreements;
- Fundraising Agreements;
- Prospectors rights.
We are members of the Australian Mining and Petroleum Law Association (AMPLA).