PROPERTY LAW INCLUDING PROPERTY SETTLEMENTS
We act in the following areas in respect of real estate property:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements;
- Property Lease Agreements;
- Joint Venture Agreements;
- Joint Ownership Agreements;
- Property duty (i.e. Stamp Duty) issues;
- Land use issues;
- WA Planning matters;
- Rights of way;
- Restrictive covenants;
- First right of refusal;
- Property Development Agreements.
We also act as settlement agents on the sale and purchase of property. We charge the settlement agent’s rate. Thus you have the advantage of having your settlement carried out by a law firm but charged at the same rates as settlement agent’s charge.
If you wish to know our charges for settlement and the associated duty and other costs, please see our Fact Sheet on property settlements.